martes, 12 de abril de 2016

A Special Place in Santiago: Costanera Center, a biggest Shopping Mall in Chile

This is my first post in my life in Blog. I think this will be a good experience for all of my life.
I´d like to present new place today it called Costaner Center.

This place, more than place, this is a name of Shopping Mall in Providencia commune next to Mapocho River in corner with Nueva Tobalaba Street and Andres Bello Avenue. This shopping mall is a tallest tower in South America, it has 300m of altitude with equipment of office, hotel, shopping mall and a viewpoint in last floor.
I often go this place for shopping, see a movie, have a dinner and take a time with my friends or with my girlfriend. In last Saturday, I went with my girlfriend to buy new boots or shoes, something to gift it for my girlfriend witch day was quarter anniversary of our relationship. I bought high heels for her. She loved it. She said it will use when she go to the party or some important events.


But I don´t like to go this place, because, there are many people every time I go, I really feel uncomfortable in place where are many peoples crash shoulder to shoulder. And this place is totally built for a commercial purpose, there are no architecture, no respect a context Costaner Center is take up the place brutally unaware, no respond to people who work there or who use that place, there are no rest place in all building for workers and customers, no respect a culture it has the place, witch means many musicians or artist look that place for new opportunity to show those performance, but the design is not good to be enough that culture.


Whatever, we have no chose. That is already built and it is working until now and for many time.

4 comentarios: