martes, 19 de abril de 2016

Visit to Fukuoka, Japan.

I will write about my favorite pictures today.

I already wrote (I think) what I am South Korean, I lived 13 years and then I came to South America. I almost visit to Korea like every 2 or 3 years. So, I am missing my family every days, (specially the food what my mom makes to me).

The last year, I visited my country. I was so happy and I proposed to my family to travel another country to wide my experience and to make good memories with my family. We had many candidate, China, Japan, Spain, Italia, etc… in those candidates, I wanted to go Japan, because I love Japanese Architectures and there’s philosophy, like Sou Fujimoto, Tadao Ando and Toyo Ito.

 Entrance of villege of nature thermal spring





So, we go to the Japan (The cost was more chipper then another countries, I think it was for that reason, in that time, Japanese money was very chipper for ABENOMICS). So we went to FUKUOKA, Japan. Which site with many nature thermal spring. My parents love that. So our first importance of chose hotel was, Be near of thermal spring.

In the hotel, we could wear Japanese traditional cloths and take some experience of Japanese traditional room style. they were 2 beds and traditional japanese living, i forgot the name (i think it was Tatami, i´m not sure), they sit in that floor with nothing.

Tatami (?)

And we visited to Kumamoto Castle. That was big castle fully Japanese style. I impressed whit those curves and purification style, I felt Minimalism in that castle (the Korean Castle are with many ornament and very colorful).   There’s my picture with my family.

                                                                                                            Kumamoto Castle with my family

Gyeongbokgung, Seoul, Korea

Almost we went to the market which located near of Kumamoto Castle. We had opportunity to buy some gifts and souvenirs. I bought Japanese style chopsticks. I like use it. And we ate Traditional Japanese dish there looks like looks so pure and concise, there was delicious, but it was very salty in same time. I ate them with 4 cups of water. I’m not sure of the traditional dish is salty or the chef who made it lost his tongue and lost his taste feel. The dish was not fulfilling.

Traditional Japanese dish for 2 persons

Market street with my brother

We stayed 4 days in Japan. In those time, we know many place, many people and many Japanese culture. I really impressed about a difference between Korean Culture and Japanese Culture. Before the visit to japan, I thought the culture will be similar or no many difference. But it was totally another country with Korea. The peoples are very calm and quite, every street we visited was very clean and no garbage in there. Maybe that place is touristic place, but being touristic place, in Korea or another country I visited, they were many or less garbage in the street. I really surprised with that.


If I had another opportunity to visit to Japan, I will go to know Tokyo, the capital of Japan to know the difference with Fukuoka

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario