martes, 3 de mayo de 2016

3D Ilusion Street Art

Lava Burst, Edgar Muller



Ice Age, Edgar Muller



When I saw this paint, I was very impressed and loved it, because the paint was very creative and they give me much ideas. The painter´s name is Edgar Mueller. He is 3D illusionist street painter. He just draw paint in the urban space. He draw his paint in the boring space, like a street, residual space, unusual space etc. he try to makes those spaces be come to more interactive and community place. That’s a reason what I like his works. In the contemporary city, we have a lots of residual space and fully street without identification. No have identification means which space is No Name (in my theory). We being architectures that will be our works. But Muller resolve it in other way. I think it is very simple (in cost and time of intervention) and works immediately to passersby and give a new identification to neighbor of that space.


He use 3D dimension and ability to trick the eyes of passersby. He use special projection which called ANAMORPHOSIS to create 3D illusion in the street. I think it’s the same technical what the architectures uses. Just we (architectures) use the 3D in the real space, but they use it in the 2D.

They are many artist of 3D ilusion street painter. Eduardo Rorelo, an Argentinian artist, Julian Beever, an English artist, etc.

I think this technical paint will used to be more efficient with some commercial propaganda. Even the Coca-Cola and Dunkin Donut done it with Beever´s work.



4 comentarios:

  1. very nice work, it feels like a video game haha but in real life

    ResponderBorrar
  2. This is awesome, I love street art

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Wow, it's amazing, I hope one day I could see something like this in Santiago.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. this is so cool!! I think that is so much work

    ResponderBorrar