martes, 16 de agosto de 2016

Long Weekend

In last week, I had a cold, I had a headache and fever. So I had medicine every day until Friday night, I even won´t eat food, because I smelted some food and I felt it disgusted, I only drank water and some kind of teas.  But in Saturday morning, I felt my cold was gone. And I started to eat food, because I felt hungry. And on Saturday and Sunday I went to the church(evangelical chruch) with my friends, because we are preparing ¨Praise Night¨ that is a kind of worship looks like a Hillsong´s worship. I went to the church to take a worship and practice many songs. We are 17 members, we have instrument section, vocal section and dancer section.

So I sang a song very much and my throat is totally destroyed again, like a before  what I had a cold xD, so I am still drinking many water and teas for get better my throat, thanks to the god , I am no longer have a cold.

After all practice, we went to the Japanese restaurant for a dinner. We very enjoyed and sheared that moment. I really love my members :=)


1 comentario:

  1. wow, that was literally a sick weekend, I hope you recovered your voice soon!

    ResponderBorrar