martes, 23 de agosto de 2016

The Future

There´s Korean old saying, ¨the life is not a game, that´s only experience¨.

I think that old saying is 100% true. Because, I just having 26 years, I truly understood that ward moving and living in many countries different until now, in fact, I lived to adapt in different situations and I just kept it doing. Now, I imagine my 10 years later, I could be in another continent, maybe in Europe or some part of Asia. In case of my occupation, as like Simon, I am thinking being an architecture until now, and I would like to be a designer. But my life is not a game, it will be a full of experience as like an old saying. I can´t imagine how many opportunities I am having or I will have in short time of my life. So, I am looking my life quests ¨be an architecture¨ first. And then, I really want a live in a calm, to some other persons, it sounds so boring. But my life until now was so hard, even it was my intentions. Now I just want a live in a calm with my families. And in 10 years, I hope to achieve that and I will achieve it no matter what.


The how? I don´t know until now. I am searching the ways how can I get that calm moments. But I know that is important, have experience, That is it.

1 comentario:

  1. wow, must be hard living in too many countries with so different people, but also interesting! you are lucky!

    ResponderBorrar