martes, 28 de junio de 2016

Long weekend and Korean school

My long weekend began with the mobilizations of student from university and canceled the class, so for me it wasn't long weekend, just was a extension days of the standstill. but I really had a great weekend. I work as a Korean school's teacher every weekend, I teach Korean for the second generation Korean kids, born in Chile for helping to know our culture and language. This weekend we did mini bazaar inside of the school, to teach them the idea of the market, how it works? and the most important was to impress the recycling life of the objects, thing that for me is not necessary, for someone it really is.


  
                                                                                                     my clase :)

They has a really good time, when we started the bazaar to giving the instruction, the kids were distracted, they didn't know organize each other, in the pass of the time finally they understood the system and the kids sold everything they brought. 

I think it was a very good experience for they, to know of the cycling system of the consume objects and learn make decision to put the price, offer the discount, to choose the thing they think is necessary. After that every kids go back to each house with the full shopping bag, explaining me the gifts they brought for their family, was so adorable what they told me and i was proud to be organized this time with the Children.

in monday, i rest all day in my house with my girlfriend.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario