martes, 28 de junio de 2016

Starcraft, My first CD in my life.

my first CD was a game CD, it called Starcraft. when i was young, like 11 years (around of 1999), at that time, the trends and the wave of PC game in Korea. the Starcraft was a leader of that wave at that time, i could find Cyber room, (that called PC Bang, which mean PC Room) every 50 m in my village, there are many people's playing PC Game. 

view of pc bang

i think it was by that social atmosphere, at that time, E - Sports recently grew up making new category in Sports. obviously my friends loved to play games too, for that atmosphere, my friends and me played a lots of time in tha PC Bang. 



and i started to ask my mom and dad to buy me Starcratf CD to play in my house. obviously, my parents doesn't bought it for me, so i started to earn money to have it. finally i bought it saving money like 4 months. i still have it in my Korean house. and i am very fanatic fan of Starcraft series, because that series launched up at past year 2015. i am saving money to buy it in a short time. :) 




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario