martes, 28 de junio de 2016

Sam Gyeop Sal, My favorite Korean dish.

I will write about my favorite food. I love to eat Korean Food, obviously being Korean, i already customized to eat them. like 7 years ago, government of Korea had a slogan ¨Globalization Korean Food" and already used about SEVENTY MILLON (oh what a stupidest thing) for marketing and another foolish things. obviously the result was NOTHING. I really can't understand this government. Stupid politician.

However, the most favorite Korean i like is a Sam Gyeop Sal, which dish looks like very similar to Barbeque. it's piece of Pork on grill cooking instantly, you can it with many kind of vegetables like lettuce, sesame leaf accompanied by soy sauces and chili sauces.



to take this dish, i go to the restaurant which name is "Sukine" in Patronato. that is famous Korean restaurant in Chile. there's are many Chilean peoples and Chienese peoples, almost are just a bit of Koreans. i recommens you guys to go there and taste some Korean dishes. Bul Go Gi and Bi Bim Bap are good dishes too, they are looks like very strange at first look. but taste very good.


i love Sam Gyop Sal dish, because i like to eat every kind of meats on a grill. as i as fall in love when ate Argentine Asado. how amazing memories jaja.

1 comentario:

  1. Hey Yun! you got me hungry, I review this post on my blog, come have a look!
    http://mrwafle.blogspot.cl/2016/08/a-classmates-blog.html

    ResponderBorrar